Thursday, January 31, 2013

Together We're Great Card

Has everyone recovered from my pun related insanity?  I think it's all out of my system now.  At least let's hope so!

I was feeling a little tired today but I still wanted to play with my card making stuff so I came up with a quick and simple card.  I like it because it's not just limited to Valentine's Day and this card could easily be made in large quantities to package as a gift!  I hope you like it!

Supply list -

Card base:  Jillibean Soup Kraft Cards
Sticker:  Autumn Leaves
Paper:  Die Cuts With A View
Ribbon:  Making Memories Vintage Findings
Stickles:  Lime Green and Platinum


A fast and simple card that looks great too!



The ribbon hides the seam between the pattern paper and the card base while the chipboard sticker acts as the sentiment.



Stickles spruced up the patterned paper with just the right amount of glitz!



Voila!



A fun and versatile card is a great addition to any card stash!  Have you noticed that I'm using an awful lot of the same products in all my cards lately? I hope it's not boring anyone yet!  Truthfully I am really enjoying seeing how many different cards I can make using these fun products.  Plus, I have made a giant dent in my DCWV and Making Memories stash!  Thanks for visiting!

Happy Scrapping!  Candice





No comments:

Post a Comment