Monday, January 28, 2013

Adore Card

Welcome back!  Not all Valentine's Day cards have to be covered in hearts or cutesy pinks.  Don't get me wrong, I love pink and traditional Valentine's cards, but every now and then I like to try something new.

To create my "Adore" card I wanted to push away from the expected yet still have a beautiful and romantic card.  And honestly, I had to have a little pink!

Supply List -

Card base:  Jo Ann Craft Essentials 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
Papers and rub-on:  Die Cuts With A View
Photo turn:  American Crafts
Flowers and "Adore" sticker:  Doodlebug


I fell in love with this tangerine and pink paper!  The colors are fun and the flourish with the stripes is great.



I used plain white cardstock to break up the main pattern paper and the flower paper.  A small "Adore" sticker makes a simple but sweet sentiment.



Even though the sticker and paper are from different manufacturers the pinks go together nicely.



What better way to compliment a big orange flourish than with a smaller hot pink flourish?



I used a photo turn with a brad as a vase for these cute flowers.



I enjoy this card - it's fun, a little feminine and nicely coordinated.


I think tangerine might just be my new favourite color for every occasion!  It's so fun and funky!  Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy your comments!

Happy Scrapping!  Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment