Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Christmas Past 2008 (Part 4)

Oh what a weekend this has been!  It was non stop!  From a sleepover to a Christmas party, more decorating to extra errands, I barely got a moment of peace.  But now I can sit back and relax for a couple hours.

I'm going to share a page all about my little man with you today.  This layout is fun, festive and very special to me.  It's special because it reminds me of a time when E was actively seeking out ways to emulate his Dad and he was so stinkin' cute!


I love the shape, colors and patterns on this page.  It was very easy to choose embellishments and the bits of blue really tie in E's fun PJs.



These fun block inspired stamps make a great title and I added a few simple snowflake brads.



Awesome hat!  



I love that E's PJs match his stocking!  



A muted journalling spot for the date and a cute stocking button finish off the page.



Overall, I really enjoy this page and the memories it brings back:)

I think some of the most fun moments on Christmas morning happen during the un-stuffing of a stocking.  Clearly my son agrees!

Happy Scrapping!  Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment