Monday, November 12, 2012

A Christmas Past (2004)

I'm right in the middle of a huge scraproom reorganization project so I haven't been doing too much scrapping lately (I will share all the organizing fun pretty soon!).  I do miss sharing my pages though, so I started flipping through my albums.  I came across our Christmas album and decided to share some layouts from our celebrations over the past eight years!

The first couple pages are from E's very first Christmas.  I can't believe it's already been eight years!  Crazy how time flies!  Anyway, both layouts are pretty simple since that's how I used to scrap.  One layout is E's first picture with Santa and the second is from Christmas morning.  Enjoy!

I adore the simplicity of this page!  The title is cut using my Cricut, the bears and stars are from a dollar store.



I love the holly printed paper and this cute tin Santa bear.





How sweet is my little man?!



I left the embellishments to a minimum on this page because of the bold border.



E & Grandma having fun on Christmas morning!



Here's my happy little guy!  Surrounded by presents & laughing away:)


These older pages are so much fun and bring back a ton of fond memories!  I can't wait to hear what you think of E's first Christmas!

Keep looking for more Christmas Past layouts, I'll be posting all of them eventually.  (See 2005 here!)

Happy Scrapping!  Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment